Saturday two weeks ago I went to
Ikea. I haven't been there for a looong while but as I wanted to buy a frame for the
picture I painted for Miss Antje, I thought that'd be the best place to go and find one. All of you who know Ikea can probably remember that they have an area at the end of their exhibition spaces that is only for kids. When I was walking that place I came to pass a rummage table full of ALLIGATORS. I immediately was reminded of a good friend of mine and I took a picture (thanks to cell phone camera I sang about earlier).
The cutest thing about it is the baby Alligator (I don’t know if Mama Alligators carry their babies that way but who cares)!

Happy Birthday, Allison!
1 comment:
Believe it or not I have NEVER been to an Ikea...I would really like to go to though....They don't have one in my province...
Post a Comment