Tuesday, January 1, 2008

resolutions-o-matic






ok, you can't really fill this form because it's only a JPG
but you can come back next week to see what I filled
(and you can note your own words and come back next week
to see what the resolution-o-matic says)


23 comments:

Jenn in Holland said...

It aeems like I can just dust off last year's list and set the same resolutions again! Ah, me.

Jenn in Holland said...

Sorry, SEEMS is what I meant. hehe.

jams o donnell said...

What a good idea! Happy WW and a happy New Year

SandyCarlson said...

Resolution, what's a resolution? Happy new year, and God bless.

Anonymous said...

cool idea!! I don't make resolutions because I cant keep them :)

Jim said...

Happy New Year, Tina! May God continute to bless you!

I'm glad you were with friends last night, I think that is THE best way to spend New Years Eve.
We were also with friends, Mrs. Jim's Sunday school class always has a New Years Eve party and we generally attend! One of the couples had a new house and we were all able to enjoy it.
The class is about 120, probably 70 were there last night.
My class, I teach there, will have our party in the afternoon a week from Saturday, in a home. This class has 26 regulars.
..
I'm off to visit your visitors and try the resolutions. I only have one left for this year.
Have a nice day too!
..

Liz said...

Happy New year and happy WW.

Anonymous said...

Great idea. Happy New Year!

Sandee said...

How cute. I don't do the resolutions because I've never succeeded in any of them. Have a great WW and a very Happy New Year. :)

Lori said...

How fun!! Happy WW.

Joyismygoal said...

Happy New Year I resolve to do Yoga 1x a week

choconet said...

Happy new year from Ohio!

BNS said...

That's very cute. Happy New Year to you.

HartofDixie said...

What a great idea.I'll check back next week!

Anonymous said...

Hi! Nice presentation!
I am really thinking of my new year's resolutions right now.
Thanks for sharing.

**"Liza"** said...

thats a great idea!..:) I did post me resolution too..;)
I hope you had a wonderful New year! Post mine too

Napaboaniya.Elaine Ling said...

That's nice, though I've given up on resolutions *blush*
Have a great 2008!!!
It's not a Weekend;It's a Lifestyle

Alice (in BC Canada) said...

I don't make resolutions... I figure they're made to be broken. I find that setting goals works much better for me, lol.

Alice – I Was Born2Cree8
http://iwasborn2cree8.blogspot.com

__________________________________

The only goals I have are to eat whatever makes me happy, spend lots of time at the dog park, and have lots of loving attention.

Reba @ Reba’s Run
http://rebasrun.blogspot.com

Lazy Daisy said...

How fun....might as well have a resolution that you have no intention of keeping. Happy Wednesday.

carrie said...

funny idea!

and I think I'll type the lyrics to that song in the comments or something. Thanks for listening to it!

Robyn Jones said...

Good plan...I hate making New Years Resolutions...never work...LOL!

Andrea said...

haha...how fun! I can't wait to come back and see what your Resolutions-O-Matic said!!

As We Sail... said...

I just came across your blog and stopped to say hello to a fellow Christian blogger.